- Use of individual attributes for maintenance objects imported from different systems (SAP, COMOS, MS EXCEL, …).
- Use of standard process steps. Central departments in the company create and maintain standard processes – e.g. for safety-relevant inspections. The plants use these standards in their local processes and templates. Once created and maintained centrally – used worldwide and kept up to date without the need for changes. Moby.Check thus increases efficiency and makes a valuable contribution to standardization in your company!
- Collapse and expand sub-items in workflows
- Mass processing for archiving, maintenance releases, assignment of users or user groups and archiving and deletion of templates.
- And much more – ask for more information.
22. August 2023
Back to overview More News
26. October 2022
New functions, increased performance, additional consistency checks! Templates can be used and further developed in parallel. The new Moby.Check version 2.4 offers many valuable innovations. Update now!
10. March 2022
The Supply Chain Act requires the control and monitoring of suppliers along the supply chain.
distributed by Log.Go.Motion GmbH
(Intellectual Property by Dirk Emmerich and Reinhold Debald)
Headquaters: Höhenstraße 57A, 51381 Leverkusen
Office: Stauffenbergstraße 14-20, 51379 Leverkusen